Reasons why to choose a PVC Ceiling
PVC ceilings or plastic ceilings are becoming more and more popular in bathrooms and kitchens in Bonaire. Plastic ceilings offer many advantages over traditional ceilings. They are suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, and rooms with steam and damp conditions.
The main advantage of a plastic ceiling is that it does not absorb water, the advantage of this in a bathroom is that steam from the bath or shower will not be absorbed into the ceiling. So unlike a traditional plastered ceiling that can go moldy from steam absorption, plastic ceilings will not go moldy.
- Plastic ceilings are easy to clean using any household cleaners or damp/dry cloth.
- Plastic ceilings do not need painting.
- Plastic ceilings come in the chosen color ready to install.
- Plastic ceilings are easy to install with limited tools.
- Plastic ceilings can be installed on a wooden or metal framework.
- A plastic ceiling can be used as a suspended ceiling.